Money Talks by Alan Weiss. “How to make a million as a speaker.”
6 Great Myths of Professional Speaking
- You should always get nervous before you speak.
- You should always prepare for a talk at least 3 times as long as the speech itself, no matter how many times you’ve given it.
- If you have a speech you have a book.
- Carefully study your platform skills and get a coaching.
- Track your audience evaluations more carefully than your stock listings.
- Our self worth is based upon our success and accomplishments.